Since the foundation of our ministry February 14th 2000, HEART has hosted over 1,000 volunteer team members on two-week mission trips to Kenya. HEART teams consist of men, women, and youth interested in serving and experiencing a new culture through their time and talents. Some teams are from community organizations or church groups, while others have a medical or construction focus. What all of these teams share is a desire to bring hope to an area badly affected by the AIDS pandemic and other diseases.
We would love for you to come to Kenya and fall in love with the Kenyan people. It will change your life forever!
Most team itineraries include:
- Build a home for a WEEP graduate and her household
- Visit WEEP centers in the slums and rural settings
- Conduct health, wellness, or spiritual seminars
- Visit schools and participate in sports with students
- Provide food to families in need
- Go on Safari
Heart short-term mission trips are a minimum of 6 team members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Karibu! Welcome!