WEEP Marketing Coordinator
Dominicah Kanyi has been the WEEP Marketing Coordinator since June 2018. Her work includes, gift shop inventory, pricing, quality control, new product development, tagging, packing and shipping products to clients.
- Every product in the HEART Gift Shop is evidence of a life that has been transformed from a hopeless and helpless status to an empowered life. Empowerment is in the third phase of the WEEP Program. Stabilize ~ Empower ~ Thrive
- There are more than two hundred different products in the HEART Gift Shop. Each of these products has a story.
- WEEP Mothers’ products are sold and showcased at the annual HEART dinners in the United States.
- Segal Family Foundation commissioned over 450 lanyards to be made for their annual convention in both 2018 and 2019.
- Since 2014, we’ve had a strong business relationship with the International School of Kenya, PTO Duka. This has provided an avenue for other networks to market our WEEP Mothers products.
Opportunities to support the Production and Marketing of WEEP merchandise
- Purchase Kenyan artifacts from our HEART Gift Shop. Your order is not just a purchase, but an opportunity to make a difference in a WEEP Mother’s family.
- Become a partner! Purchase our WEEP Mothers’ products to sell to your networks. This will greatly assist in our endeavor to empower our WEEP Mothers to survive and to thrive beyond the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
- Volunteer to empower our WEEP Mothers with a new and unique skill which could benefit them. We’ve had volunteers train our WEEP Mothers to knit, bake, use computers and creating business plans.
- Sponsor a WEEP Mother through the WEEP Program. This will empower the WEEP Mother with skills to transform the future of her life and that of her children.